Crete Yoga Retreat 2019
29 May - 5 June
I first visited Paleochora, a small Cretan village, when I was a baby with my Mama. It immediately became an annual ritual. The magic and beauty of this unique place has continued to draw me back ever since. To me this village is a home away from home, and I have never quite managed to express to others the charm and appeal that this place holds for me. Finally, I am lucky enough to seize the opportunity to share it's unique enchantment. I am so excited to share this new journey with each one of you, in which we will both individually, and collectively, experience unforgettable moments in this special part of the world. By the end of the week, I hope to have each of you refreshed, having deepened your yoga practice, and taking with you a memorable adventure. If you would like to see the retreats live in action head over to Rosemary MacCabe's youtube channel!
€799* (early bird until November 31st) price includes:
7 nights accommodation based on two sharing
Breakfast and lunch each day
All yoga and meditation
Transfers to and from airport *
All you need to do is book your flights!
Only 12 people per retreat. Suitable for all levels, men and women of all ages, all levels of fitness.
*Transfers to and from airport are only included if you are on the recommended flights (below) or are available for pick up at the specified arrival times.
Wednesday 29th May - 5th June 2019
Saturday 9th June - 16th June 2019
Our guided outings are a great way to get to see some very special places in Crete. Our trip to The Samaria Gorge (16KM hike) will be a day where we concentrate on immersing ourselves in nature and practice walking meditation in silence. By choosing to forgo friendly chit-chat and instead explore what it's like to walk in the wilderness without speaking, we have a chance to engage our senses more fully and to truly connect with the environment around us.
Well, here I am! I have been practicing yoga for nearly 7 years and over two years ago I took the leap leaving home for the east coast of Mexico, to complete my 200 hour YTT. I am certified as a Vinyasa, Yin and Hatha yoga instructor but my classes mainly focus on the Vinyasa tradition. On this retreat, our time on our mats concentrate on a workshop style class where we can deepen our knowledge, discovering our strengths, facing our weaknesses, and connecting to the happiness that lies within.
Aris, unlike other hotels, is called an “art hotel” for good reason. In the outside and inside spaces of the hotel, there is an open gallery of excellent handmade art items, made by the artists of the family. Apart from the art items, the architecture of the hotel – for both the building and the lush gardens – compliments the art profile of aris hotel. Every year many of our beloved guests say how stunned they are by our magnificent hotel gardens.
TO BOOK EMAIL ME AT INFO@SWEATYSOULSTUDIO.COM
I have planned the week to ensure that there will be a balance of exploration, routine, fun and time to rejuvenate your souls and bodies.
Daily breakfast including fresh local produce
Free time to explore the village, and choose from some of the many activities on offer - biking, kayaking and much more.
Lunch includes an array of traditional Cretan dishes
Sunset yoga and meditation
Guided outings to local attractions
By day seven, I hope to have created an environment where you can embrace yourself and feel comfortable. You can make this retreat anything you need it to be - simply jump into the unknown with an open heart!
***Please note you must have proof of fully comprehensive travel insurance to attend the retreat. See Terms & Conditions below.
Any further questions please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL POLICIES BELOW.
BY PURCHASING SWEATY SOUL RETREATS YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.
IF CANCELLING 61 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
Payments are eligible for refunds, with the exception of the all deposits plus €150 administrative fee
(for a total of deposit amount plus €150 admin fee).
IF CANCELING 60 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
All payments are NOT refundable.
Unfortunately,There are NO refunds available for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELLATION POLICY
Students will be fully refunded (with the exception of ALL non-refundable deposits) should the instructor(s) need to cancel the retreat for any reason including but not limited to: illness, physical deterioration, weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change or mind.
If the retreat is at half capacity or less 90 days prior to the retreat start date, we reserve the right to cancel the event. All deposits are non-refundable.
Students FLIGHT(S) and/or ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION COSTS and/or GENERAL TRAVEL EXPENSES will NOT be reimbursed should the instructor cancel the retreat.
The additional purchase of TRAVEL INSURANCE is highly recommended to provide the utmost protection for all students, and to prevent financial loss.
- With some retreats, we are renting villas, so every room may vary slightly.
- Although size & amenities may vary, ALL ROOMS TYPES ARE EQUALLY PRICED.
- If you have specific requests or needs for your room, we will do our BEST to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee.
- ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled.
- If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate.
- If you do not specify that you are booking for two guests during check out we will assume you are a SINGLE GUEST booking a SHARED BED.
- The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat (covering room, food, transportation that is included).
- Sweaty Soul Retreat is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- Sweaty Soul Retreat is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing sponsored items.
- Sweaty Soul Retreat is not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- All prices are the same for each guest (with the exception of Early Bird Pricing)
- VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- ALL DEPOSITS are non-refundable
- You have until 61 days before the retreat to request any refunds (all deposits are non-refundable even if requested prior to 61 days before the retreat start date).
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection
- If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
-You must pay your total retreat balance at least 60 days prior to retreat start date.
- You must sign and return liability waiver and medical form BEFORE the first day of the retreat.