What you'll need:
Serves 2 people.
1) First boil 40g quinoa for approximately 15-20 minutes.
2) While the quinoa cooks, prepare 200g of kale by removing the stalks, and mash half a large avocado.
3) Once the quinoa is cooked you can leave to cool/drain in a sieve.
3) Lightly fry 30g cashew nuts with 1 tbsp of tamari sauce.
4) Mix the mashed avocado, quinoa, salt and pepper in a bowl and leave to side.
5) Steam kale for 5-10 mins.
6) After 2 minutes of putting kale on, cook pancetta (2 slices per person) and poach eggs (1 per person).
7) Squeeze lemon juice onto cooked kale and toss.
8) Serve as shown in photo, with added cashews surrounding the salad.
This salad has approximately 300 calories per serving and has a balanced intake of protein, carbohydrates, fibres and good fats. What more could you ask for!? #eatcleangetlean -MP x